We are now accepting applications for staff positions for Winter Camp 2018 AND Summer 2019!
Working as a Camp Alonim staff member is a special opportunity to help create the magic of camp for the next generation of Alonimers. Each Alonim staff member has a vital role to play in caring for children and creating unforgettable immersive experiences for them. We are looking to hire an extraordinary team of role-models — a diverse group of talented and kind individuals who are ready to collaborate with each other, support each other, hold each other accountable, laugh with each other, and encourage each other. We hope you’ll consider applying.
This application will allow you to apply for Winter Camp 2018 and/or Summer Camp 2019. A few pages into the application, you will be able to select the program(s) to which you are applying. If you select both options, this application will apply to both Winter Camp 2018 and Summer Camp 2019. If you are not yet certain of your availability for summer you will have the opportunity to submit a new application for Summer Camp 2019 at a later date.
Begin Staff Application: https://alonim.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App
- If this is the first time you are applying to work as a Camp Alonim staff member, you will be asked to provide your email address and set a password on the first page of the online application. This will be your login and password that you will use to access your Alonim Account which will be used to submit staff forms if you are hired, update your contact information when it changes, and apply to work at camp in future years. Make sure you use an email and password that you will remember. (If your email address changes in the future, you will be able to update your account with your new address.)
- If you applied to work at Camp Alonim last summer or if you worked at camp this past summer, you already have an account with us. Enter your name and the email address you use to log in to your Alonim Account, and you will then be prompted to enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, you will be able to request that the online system email a reset-password link to you. (Important: Please do not create a new Alonim Account for yourself — doing so will delay your application.)
As you make your way through your online staff application, be sure to read the blue and yellow boxes at the top of each page of the application thoroughly, as they contain instructions that will enable you to correctly fill out each page. If you are unable to finish the application in one sitting, you will have the option of saving it and returning to it later, but you will only be able to do this from a page that you have fully completed. By clicking the “Save for Later” button at the bottom of the page, you will receive an email that contains a link to return to your application. Please note that as part of the application, all first-time applicants will be required to submit information for two references. Unless you designate otherwise on the application, these references will be immediately contacted and asked to complete a reference form about you.
Staff applications for Winter Camp should be submitted by November 5, 2018 to receive priority consideration. Interviewing will be scheduled as early as the week of October 22nd. For those applying ONLY for Summer 2019, staff applications should be submitted by February 1, 2019 to receive priority consideration. Hiring decisions will be made on a rolling basis, meaning it is possible that some hires will be made before the priority deadlines. The number of available staff positions for Winter Camp is usually very limited because Winter Camp itself is smaller than most summer sessions. Summer Camp hiring decisions will be made after Winter Camp 2018.
Important: Even if you have already contacted us to express interest in various positions, you still need to fill out this online staff application to be considered. Also, please keep in mind that as an applicant for a job at camp, you (not your parents) are responsible for all parts of the staff application process.
If you have any questions about the application or your login information, please contact the office by calling 877-2-ALONIM (877-225-6646) or emailing Aaron at email@example.com. Finally, if you know people who might be interested in working at Alonim who would be new to camp, please share this page with them.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Winter Camp 2018:
- December 24-30
Summer Camp 2019:
- Staff Orientation: June 11-16
- First Session: June 17-30
- Mini Session: June 21-30
- Second Session: July 1-21
- Third Session: July 23 – August 11
- Fourth Session (formerly known as Mini-Third): July 23 – August 4
*Please note that the starting date for the above sessions indicates the day that the staff arrive to Camp Alonim.
**Some supervisory staff will be expected to arrive before the indicated starting dates above.